What is Direct Selling? Inspiration and Tips
Direct selling is an effective way to build a low-cost business.
It allows you to avoid overhead costs and build long-lasting customer relationships.
What is direct selling?
Direct selling is the selling of products in a non-retail setting, for example, at home, online, or other venues that are not a store.
I’ve been in the direct sales (or party plan) industry for over 17 years, and I have a multi-million dollar organization.
But I haven’t always been this successful. First, it took me a while to get the hang of getting bookings reliably. Then, it took me some time to get this recruiting thing happening!
But you know what? I am so grateful that I had to work at it, try different techniques and make them work for me. I had to build up a store of knowledge and skills in all aspects of my business.
And now I combine that experience and knowledge with my Master’s Degree in Education to teach others to be successful direct sellers!
Host or Party Plan Sales
If you’re new to party planning or direct selling, this article has some quick tips to rock your parties or events.
These tips are easy to apply, won’t break the bank, and make a difference in your business.
Direct Sales Inspiration is THE website for party plan consultants and direct sellers with passion.
Whether you’re brand new and just getting started or you’re busy building your empire, I’ve got tips, help, and FREE printables for you.
Explore this site, join the direct sales tribe on Facebook, and drop me a line to say hello!
Tips and pieces of advice
- How to Improve your focus
- Keep going until you get a yes
- Tools for Direct Sellers
- Using Samples to Boost Your Direct Sales Biz
- 6 Steps to Becoming an Organized Direct Seller
- How happy mail can grow your direct sales biz
- Why parties are vital to direct sales success
- Using QR Codes in Your Direct Sales Biz
- Fuel your goals with Positive Prime
- Top 3 Reasons People Fail in Direct Sales
- Podcast Recommendations for direct sellers
- Jump into January
- What to look for in a direct sales business
- Can you make money in direct sales?
- How to get out of a rut in your direct sales business
- The Coronavirus & your direct sales biz
- What you loved in 2019
- Mindset Matters when Recruiting
- Work smarter not harder in your direct sales biz
- 5 Top Tips for Fabulous Customer Care in Your Direct Sales Biz
- The life-changing magic of positivity in your direct sales biz
- 5 Tips for Direct Sales Leaders
- Do you give up too easily on your follow-up?
- How to use survey boxes to grow your direct sales biz
- What successful direct sellers can teach us
- 21 Days to Success
- How to use social proof
- Create Your Ultimate VisionBoard
- Planner Love
- 5 Ways to Keep Yourself On Track
- Hack your brain to achieve your goals faster
- 7 Ways to Turbo Charge Your Direct Sales Business
- Goals – Why they Matter to Direct Sellers
- How to Be a Mumpreneur
- Podcast Review for Direct Sellers
- 3 Books for Direct Sellers
- Moet Moments
- April Bookworm Update
- Plan like a Pro
- Anything worth doing, is worth doing badly
- Dare to Dream in 2018
- My Top 6 Apps
- My tricks for remembering people’s names